Pre-registration Date : From 10th Feb. 2019
We are now accepting pre-registration of admission for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
This will be an ‘Open School’ from Pre-KG to Grade 8 (Age 3 years to 13 years).
The school will not be affiliated to any particular board or university. Grade 9 and above students will be prepared to appear for examinations conducted either by Edexcel (IGCSE – Cambridge Curriculum) or the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
Please read through the guidelines as listed below.
Guidelines for Pre-registration
- Duly filled applications are to be submitted online only.
- A fee of Rs. 500/- will be charged per application. This will be accepted through the secure payment gateway.
- Please ensure that the details such as date of birth and name of the student, name(s) of the parents are EXACTLY as mentioned in the birth certificate of the student. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that the student’s birth certificate is complete and correct in all aspects. Failure to do so may result in rejection of the application.
- Once the application form is filled out with all mandatory fields and the “submit” option is clicked, the system will generate an acknowledgement number.
- This acknowledgement number will be used as a reference number to process the application further.
- The school will process the online forms upon receipt and will intimate the parent about the date of interaction and procedures.
Upon selection, keep the following documents as digital copies in printable document format (PDF) for submission at the time of admission. Please carry all originals for verification process:
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of address
- Community certificate (if applicable) (SC/ST/MBC/OBC/DNC/BC)
- Any formal / informal half -yearly assessment sheet ( only for students seeking admission into Grades 6, 7 and 8 )
- A Certificate from a qualified and licensed medical practitioner showing the blood group and details of allergies and special medical conditions of the child (if any)
- Passport & Immigration Documents – for Foreign Nationals
- Occupational / Professional particulars of Parents & Guardians (if any):
- Please produce 3 passport size color photographs during interaction (taken close to the date of interaction).
- The date of the interaction once intimated is non-negotiable.
- The appropriate fees must be paid at the school within the prescribed dates to complete the admission process.
- Parents are urged to print a copy of the completed application form for their record. You would need to produce this copy of the application form at the time of admission.
- If there are any discrepancies observed between the online form and the original documents, the admission offer will be withdrawn.
- In all cases, the decision regarding the disposal of the application rests only with the school.